- 12-19-2012, 04:55 PM #2
Re: Android 4.1
Your question has been asked and discuss countless times in countless threads on countless forums.
The GT10.1 is almost 2 years old now, which by electronics standards makes it almost an antique. Samsung has no plans to update the GT10.1 wifi or carrier branded.
There are even many posts and blogs about it...
All of the lists are the same and some blogs even have it in their titles...
If you want to see Jelly Bean on your Tab... Root it and install one of the many roms available. Alot of them are very good and most like would kill and update Samsung would put out...
Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip
- 12-21-2012, 11:12 AM #3
- By phonefusion in forum Android AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:26 PM
- By joeperrin2121 in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2013, 10:19 PM
- By CNevius in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
- By chuazy in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:04 AM
- By ericdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:46 AM