- 1 Posts
Application to listen to my music on my pc from my tab
I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with limited memory so I do not want to download my music on my tab. What is the best application allowing me to listen to my music on my pc witout downloading it on my tab. Thank you... And sorry if my english is not perfect!!!
- 01-02-2013, 05:06 PM #2
- 71 Posts
Re: Application to listen to my music on my pc from my tab
There are several.
ES File Explorer. This is a terrfic file manager with the ability to play music, video and photo files that are installed on your computer.
Free. I've been using this one since I got my tab in March. Works great.
BS Player. This is a media player. Plays many video and music file formats. This one can also play files stored on your computer
Two versions: free, with ads. Paid, no ads and some additonal functions.
I used the free version for several months before I bought the paid version. Both also work great.
There are more, but these are the two I have experience with.
Also, did your tab come with an app called AllShare? If so, it can also play files on your computer. I don't use it much, but it seems to work pretty well.
ETA: Your English is fine.
- By slthree in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 04-26-2013, 04:39 AM
- By Droidrook in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM
- By rjack22 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:53 AM
- By lvdata in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:56 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM