- 27 Posts
What is the best type of stylus that I can use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
I have an original Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and to be specific, it's the GT-P7510.
I would like to get a stylus/pen for it but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.
I see things like active stylus, etc... but I'm just not sure what I should be going after.
Can someone point me in the right direction? What are some opinions on specific stylus's? What should I get?
- 02-11-2013, 11:38 PM #2
- 611 Posts
Re: What is the best type of stylus that I can use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
- By OchoCILINDROS in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 33Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:48 PM
- By monstermav1 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2011, 12:30 PM
- By wolf1306 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:16 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
- By twoaday in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:19 AM