Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question What is the best type of stylus that I can use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I have an original Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and to be specific, it's the GT-P7510.

I would like to get a stylus/pen for it but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I see things like active stylus, etc... but I'm just not sure what I should be going after.

Can someone point me in the right direction? What are some opinions on specific stylus's? What should I get?

ROM
    STOCK

Default Re: What is the best type of stylus that I can use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee68 View Post
    I have an original Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and to be specific, it's the GT-P7510.

I would like to get a stylus/pen for it but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I see things like active stylus, etc... but I'm just not sure what I should be going after.

Can someone point me in the right direction? What are some opinions on specific stylus's? What should I get?
    I would suggest this one: Jot Classic Fine Point Stylus for iPad and Touch Screens