how to put movies on to micro sd card to view them on samsung gal tab 10.1?

cvsr

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I have a lot of movie collections which i want to put them in micro sd card and watch them later on my samsung gal tab 10.1. i will be traveling with kids ( long flight journey) and i dont want to carry all my dvd movie collections. I am new to all these things.Please can u tell me what to do and how to rip dvd & which is the best and legal and free dvd ripper and also how to put them in micro sd card. Thankyou for ur help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
I have a lot of movie collections which i want to put them in micro sd card and watch them later on my samsung gal tab 10.1. i will be traveling with kids ( long flight journey) and i dont want to carry all my dvd movie collections. I am new to all these things.Please can u tell me what to do and how to rip dvd & which is the best and legal and free dvd ripper and also how to put them in micro sd card. Thankyou for ur help

I can't give you advice on ripping DVD's but you can simply plug in your device to your pc, make a movies folder on your device and drag and drop the movie file onto your device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae