My S notes are disappearing!

Ninaholst

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
My S notes are disappearing!
After the first one disappeared, I have made sure to save all new notes from the beginning, and every 5th minute while working on them.
There's no system in when the notes disappear, or which notes that disappear and not all new notes disappear. Has anybody else tried this?
It's both lecture notes and assignments which are gone, so any help is much appreciated!
-Nina

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Nina, I use S Note too on my Note 8.0. Do you have your Samsung account enabled to sync your notes to the cloud/other devices?

Ninaholst

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Cool. Yes I do - I sync with Samsungs cloud and dropbox. I'll try to sync to googledocs as well. But it seems like the missing notes are gone from everywhere - exactly like if they where never saved.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I checked a little more into my notes today and found that they don't all sync correctly either. Some folders sync and some don't. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

S IV

Ninaholst

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmm it's weird. Samsung is closing in on apple - doing stuff without your permission and not allowing you fully to control everything .