Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 won't start
My P7510 is acting like it is bricked. It will not start. I tried the power button and volume combination and nothing works. I connect to my Windows 8 PC only see it in Device manager as "Other Device" as a APX without the drivers loaded. I have charged the device for hours on two different chargers.
It had 50% charge when my nephew was playing Angry Bird and he returned it in what I thought was just sleep mode. I tried turning it on 4 hours after I got it back and it would not come on. I figured the battery was dead so I charged it but to no avail.
It is not rooted and has the stock 4.0.4 Android version.
I cannot ask my nephew what he did because he is autistic and would be scared to deaf it he though he broke my tablet.
Any help is appreciated.
- 11-03-2013, 09:14 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 won't start
[Q] P7500 wont boot only adx detection (bricked?) - Page 2 - xda-developers (Samsung wanted $150 and said I would lose all data.)
I am happy happy happy!
- By dgene84 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:55 PM
- By BriaBear in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:55 PM
- By SchattleitnerEN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 06:22 PM
- By fastcarve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:35 PM
- By zmann in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:01 PM