- 1 Posts
I am new to the Andriod world and am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet. When I use chrome it will work for a few moments then as I am scrolling through a page it will close and go back to my Apps screen. This problem just began occurring today. I also face this problem when playing some apps, such as Candy Crush, I will be in the middle of a game and it will go back to the Apps screen. Any suggestions?
- 01-27-2014, 09:19 PM #2
Re: Chrome Crashing
Welcome to Android Central! Which version of the Tab 10.1 do you have? Is it the original Tab, the Tab 2 or Tab 3?
You could try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data or settings:
Reset: Samsung Tab 2 10.1 | T-Mobile Support
- By ShrewdSimian in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2015, 01:08 AM
- By MattKerwin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2015, 05:49 PM
- By Kawiesh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:38 PM
- By agp423 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:35 PM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:28 PM