Google IO Galaxy tab support?

Greymarch

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I recently attended the Google IO conference. I was given a Limited Edition Galaxy tablet PC. A few days after the Google IO conference my Galaxy tablet computer stopped working. I cannot even get it to turn on. What steps do I need to take to get it fixed? Whom do I contact? Is there a phone number I can call for support, if so, what is the phone number? (I lost the blue card that was handed to me when I received the tablet, FYI.)

-greymarch@yahoo.com

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I recently attended the Google IO conference. I was given a Limited Edition Galaxy tablet PC. A few days after the Google IO conference my Galaxy tablet computer stopped working. I cannot even get it to turn on. What steps do I need to take to get it fixed? Whom do I contact? Is there a phone number I can call for support, if so, what is the phone number? (I lost the blue card that was handed to me when I received the tablet, FYI.)

-greymarch@yahoo.com

i would try calling samsung mobile

spinteews

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
My tab stopped charing so I called their 800 number and got to the galaxy tab support. I've sent the tab back in for repairs and awaiting for them to send it back.