Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Jim Ayers
    Recovering Crackberry Abuser

Truly a baseless claim lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Yeah. Its amazing how it looks like one web site made a guess as to why the meeting was postponed, and several other sites ran with it, and especially when no one knew what the meeting was for in the first place..
    Jim Ayers
    Recovering Crackberry Abuser

Yeah, I got tickets to that Android Central Samsung meetup on June 2nd where they're going to have Galaxy Tab 10.1s to play around with, so for all we know the Galaxy S II could have been delayed...which would still be sad!

at this point no body knows what they would had said in the event to being with we got less then a month tell the release of the Galaxy Tab 10.1

Default More Troubles?

Maybe not the right place, but this is where I am starting. I'm having a little trouble with my 10.1. Main problem is file transfer. As Noted here:

Galaxy Tab 10.1 Limited Edition not seen in Android File Transfer, Windows usability is spotty -- Engadget

Secondly, removing 'windows' for the lack of a better term. (pages) They are piling up, please hurry! : - ) Third, Searching for updates. I get a country list, of which the U.S.A. is not listed? Any help, wins a nice gift! -- Thanks in advance. / Steve

It must be something to do with some last minute OS updates, as the Galaxy S2 has also been delayed.

Galaxy Tab 10.1 Limited Edition is not the final product plus i think it going to be different when the final product when it does release.