Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SD Card connectivity:

Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

So it looks like you can connect a thumb drive, which is much more useful than a SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchparrot View Post
    So it looks like you can connect a thumb drive, which is much more useful than a SD card.
    I agree. If it can access files from a USB hard drive that will be even better. I have a 1 TB USB drive that's fairly small & easy to travel with.

I was thinking about USB adapter then getting 32gb mini thumb drive.

But its so sad they decided to nix the microSD slot onto this, without a doubt it would've been the #1 iPad killer. Now I'm thinking Asus Transformer will get that title.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

I don't care.. I have already sync at least 18000 songs on Google music.. that is actually saving me a space.

Quote Originally Posted by ad78 View Post
    I don't care.. I have already sync at least 18000 songs on Google music.. that is actually saving me a space.
    damnthats a lot of music

Engadget (and likely other sites as well) reported today that Samsung just released a USB adapter for the 10.1 for $20 in case you hadn't seen that. So that takes care of the USB concerns. I'm sure whatever dock they come up with will have more USB and maybe even an SD reader if the minions complain enough. ;-)

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreBlackberry View Post
    Engadget (and likely other sites as well) reported today that Samsung just released a USB adapter for the 10.1 for $20 in case you hadn't seen that. So that takes care of the USB concerns. I'm sure whatever dock they come up with will have more USB and maybe even an SD reader if the minions complain enough. ;-)
    Honestly, the only time I have ever used my usb port was to transfer music to my xoom. With google music that isn't a problem any more. If you wanted to plug a mouse or keyboard into the xoom you needed a dongle anyway. I do hope that future generations of tablets start including full sized usb ports.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Need a Dropbox account? Use my referral: http://db.tt/kWXWhEB
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123