1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 14 hours battery life????

Best Buy has the Galaxy Tab 10.1 as getting up to 14 hours battery life on a single charge.
    If so, this is awesome.

Its true my I/O version went 8.4 hours with 80% time with screen on and had 55% battery left.

Quote Originally Posted by falconeight View Post
    Its true my I/O version went 8.4 hours with 80% time with screen on and had 55% battery left.
    damn thats awesome can't wait to get it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Wow! I'm definitely thinking about returning the Iconia I just purchased for this one.
    The Iconia is nice & has a lot of features, but it's quite heavy & battery life is on par with my Android phone.
    I would like to have more battery life since I will be browsing the web more on my tablet than I will on my phone.

The weight is one of the reasons I don't want the other tablets regardless of the missing ports and size is second...so i'll be getting the 8.9.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Are you able to charge the device by connecting it to the USB port of a computer?

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    Are you able to charge the device by connecting it to the USB port of a computer?
    It charges very slowly connected to my macbookpro.

I would be willing to trade my I/O for a 8.9. I think 8.9 is the sweet spot