Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up It's UP! Who pre-ordered?

Was waiting for amazon to post this cause I didn't want to pay tax if possible, but now it's up for $499.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi): Computer & Accessories

Post here if you also pre-ordered one today!

Did anyone on here actually pick one up from the NYC store?

pre-ordered mine from tigerdirect

I preordered one from a local Best Buy store. If anyone plans to do the same for a 16GB metallic grey version and runs into trouble, give them the SKU number 2823247. It should ring up as "G16 CLARK PRESELL", for some reason. Good luck!

Pre-ordered mine from Best Buy, got the 32gb, metallic gray

I did the same. 32 GB, metallic gray at my local Best Buy to save on shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by piperp View Post
    I did the same. 32 GB, metallic gray at my local Best Buy to save on shipping.
    nice i'll check my local bestbuy tomorrow

I went by BestBuy hoping I could see it in person before ordering it. They didn't have it out, and said they didn't even have one for display.

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Pre-ordered 16gb at Amazon. Not sure if I am getting the gray or white though. Amazon didn't let you choose.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    I went by BestBuy hoping I could see it in person before ordering it. They didn't have it out, and said they didn't even have one for display.
    No BBs will likely have one on display until the full launch on the 17th, with the exception of the one NY store of course
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.
    Press ALT-F4 to see nudes

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts

Metallic Gray 32GB from Bestbuy.com.. :-)
    HTC Rezound, IPad2, and Galaxy Tab 10.1

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Pre-ordered a 32GB at Amazon. They didn't make it available until noon Eastern time. Also no choice in color, but the picture they had was the metallic grey. I'm on the road this week, and Best Buy didn't let you order with the pickup in store option, so that was out. Spent the $3.99 for 1-day shipping at Amazon and no tax, so hopefully they will ship on the 17th. They didn't say when they were shipping so no estimated arrival date.

My wife preordered 16 GB grey from BB last night, for her. :-O

Okay, I already have two Android tablets, the Archos 70 IT (250) and the Acer Iconia (16), but aside from a dearth of ports and SD card capability, I like the Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Pre-ordered 16gb at Amazon. Not sure if I am getting the gray or white though. Amazon didn't let you choose.
    i did the same thing. i was just wondering about the color because the description didn't specify the color. The pic that is on the preorder page is gray.

I am hoping I get the gray one.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrossno View Post
    Pre-ordered a 32GB at Amazon. They didn't make it available until noon Eastern time. Also no choice in color, but the picture they had was the metallic grey. I'm on the road this week, and Best Buy didn't let you order with the pickup in store option, so that was out. Spent the $3.99 for 1-day shipping at Amazon and no tax, so hopefully they will ship on the 17th. They didn't say when they were shipping so no estimated arrival date.
    sometimes Amazon ship the preorder stuff a couple of days early so that we will get it on the release date. I am hoping that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    Unless you are in NYC union square BB you won't be seeing it in person until the 17th.
    Coffee Addict

Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9/Franco Kernal

Pre-ordered mine from a local best buy. 32GB metallic gray.
    I'm a tech junkie with a weak spot for Good Music, Good Beer, and Excellent Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by menno View Post
    Pre-ordered mine from a local best buy. 32GB metallic gray.
    i tried to pre-order mine at my local Best Buy and they are not taking pre-orders for it.

Pre ordered mine today online - Best Buy

Default getting the 8.9

i already have the google io one so i'll get the 8.9 32Gb as soon as it comes out

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Pre-ordered on amazon June 8. Hopefully, it will be arriving soon!

this is the message i got today from tigerdirect Due to an unusually large response, we are temporarily out of stock on the item(s) listed below. Additional quantities are on order and we expect them soon. Your order will receive priority upon receipt in our warehouse and we expect to be able to ship your order very soon. We are very sorry for the delay and assure you that we are making every effort to speed your order to you. If you would like to cancel or substitute your item please give us a call at 1-800-800-8300.

You can track your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our online order tracking center at TigerDirect.com - Home Page for shipping updates. Thanks again for shopping with us. We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to ensure your 100% satisfaction.

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

I would imagine that is a canned response for any item they have out of stock, or in this case, just simply not available yet.
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Pre-Orderd TD and Amazon

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    ROM
    rooted

I preordered one from a local Best Buy store. If anyone plans to do the same for a 16GB metallic grey version and runs into trouble, give them the SKU number 2823247. It should ring up as "G16 CLARK PRESELL", for some reason. Good luck!
    Thanks! That worked and I got mine preordered at my local Best Buy.
    VZW GS3..:..rooted CM10
    Nexus 4 on T-Mobile..:..rooted

Nexus 7..:..rooted
    BillStebbins.com

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kagenish View Post
    i tried to pre-order mine at my local Best Buy and they are not taking pre-orders for it.
    Lazy BB employee!

Tell them to read the internal employee news... It's in there! Guy in my best buy swore up and down that he couldn't take a pre-order, then I complained that they should have told the employees, so he looked at the news page and sure as sh*t it was there, with the 4 skus for the different model pre-orders.. I ordered a 32gb Grey.. or is it Gray?
    I Have Multiple Personality Disorders - Sprint HTC One iPhone 5 too! Nexus 10 4rd Gen iPad 4G 16gb too
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast