Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Just got the confirmation from Amazon. It shipped and will arrive tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by louinnh View Post
    Just got the confirmation from Amazon. It shipped and will arrive tomorrow!
    NO WAY. Mine still says "Shipping Soon". When did you order yours? I ordered on June 12th.

Mine says arriving tomorrow also! I ordered it on June 9th. It is shipping from RENO, NV.

Oh man! I ordered mine a few days ago. Last Tab they had, actually lol I doubt mine will ship today.

I got mine on June 12, maybe they are doing it sequentially, I hope I make the cut today.

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    I got mine on June 12, maybe they are doing it sequentially, I hope I make the cut today.
    Ditto.

I have mine, I didn't even realize they couldn't be bought yet. Best Buy hooked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by double0droid View Post
    I have mine, I didn't even realize they couldn't be bought yet. Best Buy hooked me up.
    Did they have both colors or just the Grey? Over in the XDA forums a couple of stores in GA and VA have them in stock however no white models.

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    NO WAY. Mine still says "Shipping Soon". When did you order yours? I ordered on June 12th.
    I ordered the day they made it available for pre-order. I was surprised to get this today as the last e-mail I received was it would be arriving on Monday. So, I was hoping for Saturday as a best case scenario. Can't wait!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123