It's UP! Who pre-ordered?

Wookiee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I preordered one from a local Best Buy store. If anyone plans to do the same for a 16GB metallic grey version and runs into trouble, give them the SKU number 2823247. It should ring up as "G16 CLARK PRESELL", for some reason. Good luck!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I went by BestBuy hoping I could see it in person before ordering it. They didn't have it out, and said they didn't even have one for display.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I went by BestBuy hoping I could see it in person before ordering it. They didn't have it out, and said they didn't even have one for display.

No BBs will likely have one on display until the full launch on the 17th, with the exception of the one NY store of course

brewmage

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered a 32GB at Amazon. They didn't make it available until noon Eastern time. Also no choice in color, but the picture they had was the metallic grey. I'm on the road this week, and Best Buy didn't let you order with the pickup in store option, so that was out. Spent the $3.99 for 1-day shipping at Amazon and no tax, so hopefully they will ship on the 17th. They didn't say when they were shipping so no estimated arrival date.

TimeHunter

May 2, 2010
Visit site
My wife preordered 16 GB grey from BB last night, for her. :-O

Okay, I already have two Android tablets, the Archos 70 IT (250) and the Acer Iconia (16), but aside from a dearth of ports and SD card capability, I like the Samsung.

julyccc

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered 16gb at Amazon. Not sure if I am getting the gray or white though. Amazon didn't let you choose.

i did the same thing. i was just wondering about the color because the description didn't specify the color. The pic that is on the preorder page is gray.

I am hoping I get the gray one.

julyccc

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered a 32GB at Amazon. They didn't make it available until noon Eastern time. Also no choice in color, but the picture they had was the metallic grey. I'm on the road this week, and Best Buy didn't let you order with the pickup in store option, so that was out. Spent the $3.99 for 1-day shipping at Amazon and no tax, so hopefully they will ship on the 17th. They didn't say when they were shipping so no estimated arrival date.

sometimes Amazon ship the preorder stuff a couple of days early so that we will get it on the release date. I am hoping that's the case.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site

Unless you are in NYC union square BB you won't be seeing it in person until the 17th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12