Just ordered mine online from BestBuy for In Store pickup

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
In Store pickup is now live on BestBuy's website. Just purchased mine. I also was able to see which stores had them in stock. Can't wait to go pick it up in the morning.

anthonylokrn

May 24, 2010
Visit site
In Store pickup is now live on BestBuy's website. Just purchased mine. I also was able to see which stores had them in stock. Can't wait to go pick it up in the morning.

None of the stores in the Houston, TX area have it in stock yet...so it won't let me pre-order. :(

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
None of the best buys within my Connecticut zipcode have the 32 GB in stock (That includes New York & New Jersey) and only 3 stores in Connecticut have the 16GB in stock. So do I order online? Tigerdirect.com says if I order before 9am it ships out the same day. I have never purchased from them before so I am a little hesitant.

Either Best Buy has sh*t for stock, or this tablet is much more popular then I thought.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I think this tablet has gotten the most attention in comparison to other Android tablets. Everyone seems to be excited about getting it, and I'm one of them :)
It's also Father's Day Weekend. Not sure if that's helping to increase sales.

TSX05

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
all my best buys are still showing unavailable for store pickup, hopefully it will update later in the morning. this sucks

jared1333

May 25, 2010
Visit site
My best buy was showing unavailable, so I just checked a different model and it showed they were in stock. In general, i just looked at some major cities when doing the store search and the 16gb (white,grey) seem to be available most places. have yet to see one store that has a 32gb available.

ill be outside the store when the open. good luck!

StevenX

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My best buy was showing unavailable, so I just checked a different model and it showed they were in stock. In general, i just looked at some major cities when doing the store search and the 16gb (white,grey) seem to be available most places. have yet to see one store that has a 32gb available.

ill be outside the store when the open. good luck!

In New York, no 32GB Tabs are available. The 16GB is only currently available in one store in NYC in grey, and 16GB white is only available in stores. I'm a little nervous about being able to get my hands on one when I'm on vacation over the next two weeks in NY...

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In New York, no 32GB Tabs are available. The 16GB is only currently available in one store in NYC in grey, and 16GB white is only available in stores. I'm a little nervous about being able to get my hands on one when I'm on vacation over the next two weeks in NY...

Which store is showing up for you in NYC?

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend calling your BB directly. Walmart often shows no store stock online when they actually do have it in store. BB may not want to mess with the pick up option given the popularity of the item

Nofind

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Just Stopped by Best Buy, and they said the 32 gig version are all still on the UPS truck for this area's stores (Maryland, D.C. Virginia) but should be here today.

brewmage

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered one on Amazon June 8th (still waiting for it to actually ship... today, I hope. This morning I thought I would cruise over to the local Best Buy and maybe pick one up and cancel my Amazon order. Guess what folks? The store didn't have a single one. They said they might get them later this month, try ordering online maybe.

So, what was the point of the big launch on the 8th, with NATIONWIDE availability on the 17th, and all this marketing hoopla BS with Best Buy, if they aren't even going to have them in the stores? What a load of [take your pick]. There was a nice Xoom display, and of course they have the huge fruit stand selling iPads, but nada for the Galaxy.

Out of curiosity I checked on the Best Buy site again. You can order, but still can't do a pick up in the store (of course, they don't have them in the stores). And when I looked at availability, there wasn't a store within about 300 miles of me that had one. That was as far as the list would go.

Sure glad I pre-ordered one. Won't have it until Monday though. It's too bad Amazon didn't ship early, like TigerDirect and maybe some others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair