1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best remote desktop app that gives full functionality?

Hey guys,

Picked up my 10.1 tab today and i am loving it thus far. Iam curious if anyone has a suggestion for a remote desktop app for a windows 7 comp and offers full control. I ran a search and got some ideas but got a bit overwhelmed and was hoping for somegood input.

Thanks guys!

ROM
    CM9 RC1

I need to have a remote desktop solution that will scale to full screen with no wasted borders, etc. I use Teamviewer to help friends/family and it is great. But It does not scale perfectly to full screen on a tablet.
    I discovered using the standard windows RDP with Xtralogic Remote Desktop did the trick. It turns my tablet into a Windows 7 Ultimate machine complete with remote sound. I like the fact that the mouse can be controlled in 2 modes.
    It was $24.99 for the app but if you need true RDP this is the best!
    Cheers...
    Neutronbomb

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1 stock

Splashtop works pretty good.
    Silver HTC One - unlocked bootloader and rooted
    Verizon Galaxy Tab 7.7 - CM 10.1
    Asus Vivo Tab 810C (Full windows 8)

i use splashtop hd at home an logmein everywhere else.

Default I was in same boat...

I looked at bunch of different rdp clients and decided to try the "2X client" for one because it was free and it works great. I also used the "Concurrent RDP Patcher" on my windows 7 home edition to hack it into receiving rdp connections. Cool thing is the hack allows mulitple rdp session on my little old win7 home edition just like a terminal server would.

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

Pocket Cloud works great for me on my Transformer