Google Voice for Tab 10.1

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
When did this become the thread to get your first post??? This has gone on for a couple pages now. Find some thread to post a question on or offer up some advice/insight and you will get your posts fast enough.

alenzini

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
GrooVe IP

It works surprising well on a Tab. The UI is not optimized for Honeycomb, but at least it isn't stuck in portrait orientation like some apps.

If you use Google Voice I highly recommend this app, especially at only $1.99 via Amazon.

Andy

mr3g

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was able to find GroveIP online for free, I tried making a call, but it didn't go through? It rang and then an automated voice said something like "unable to make call" and hung up? I should be able to make call using my phone's(Sensation)hotspot?

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was able to find GroveIP online for free, I tried making a call, but it didn't go through? It rang and then an automated voice said something like "unable to make call" and hung up? I should be able to make call using my phone's(Sensation)hotspot?

That automated voice you that you barely heard said "press 2 to place call" and "press 1 to....i forget...it was do something though. You need to check your settings, and uncheck a box or two...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan