Best Buy Online Orders?

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Who ordered theirs online and have received a shipment notification or anything?

I ordered mine online on the 8th and it says backordered right now when I logged in, but since so many Best Buys don't even have them in their stores I'm wondering if they have even shipped any yet to people who have preordered them online?

Westifire

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine within the first hour it was available online. Live in Hawaii. Mine was shipped today.

It says ETA is next Friday :( by the end of the day. Hopefully it'll get here sooner than that.

skiddingus

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Who ordered theirs online and have received a shipment notification or anything?

I ordered mine online on the 8th and it says backordered right now when I logged in, but since so many Best Buys don't even have them in their stores I'm wondering if they have even shipped any yet to people who have preordered them online?

I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy the day it came available. This morning the web site showed backordered on my order status. My local Best Buy had them in stock so I cancelled the web order for shipping and web ordered another to pick up at the store. Pre-ordering was a waste of time for me.

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy the day it came available. This morning the web site showed backordered on my order status. My local Best Buy had them in stock so I cancelled the web order for shipping and web ordered another to pick up at the store. Pre-ordering was a waste of time for me.
Yeah I'm going to go in tomorrow see if they have the silver 32gb one and then I will cancel my order online

markp99

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
My BB pre-order shipped today. UPS is showing Tuesday afternoon delivery. My local BB only has 16GB device - >60 of them this afternoon. Glad I pre-ordered in the end.

notfaded1

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
BB Preorder was a let down for me...

I called friday morning Scottsdale AZ and they didnt' have any so I went to Fry's and got the 32 grey. Later last night when I went to BB cancel my preorder that had gotten some 16's in but no 32's. They also had the desktop dock, keyboard dock, and two belkin cases plus a screen protector.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Best Buy is a pain in the Butt. What a waste of time pre-ordering my 16gb white. they had my order as "back-ordered" online friday morning and I could not believe that, so i checked the inventory at the local store and they had exactly what i wanted! What gives BB?! Your service Sucks!

ezavi8tr

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
32GB white
As far as I can tell, the pre-orders were a waste of time. I pre-ordered with J&R on the first day they put it on their website a month ago. They told me yesterday to expect shipment "before the end of July". I cancelled immediately, drove 15 minutes to BestBuy and bought it right off the shelf. Most of our local BestBuys in the DC area still have them available, though some stores have sold out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams