The movie rental feature of Android Market is not available for this device, along with the HBO Go app. I was hoping to watch movies on this, has anyone heard of when Market movie rentals might be enabled?
    06-17-2011 11:22 PM
    just watch them in the browser
    06-18-2011 11:19 PM
    At the moment, only radio (3G) honeycomb tablets can rent movies but in a future patch wifi-only models will be able to. "What's more, Samsung's also promising to deliver a number of new features in a "future software upgrade," including the TouchWiz UX that was originally intended to be included on the tablet, and Samsung's Media Hub, which promises "easier downloads of rented or purchased content"

Source:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 hits US retailers tomorrow, TouchWiz UX coming in future software upgrade -- Engadget
    06-19-2011 08:08 AM
    At the moment, only radio (3G) honeycomb tablets can rent movies but in a future patch wifi-only models will be able to. "What's more, Samsung's also promising to deliver a number of new features in a "future software upgrade," including the TouchWiz UX that was originally intended to be included on the tablet, and Samsung's Media Hub, which promises "easier downloads of rented or purchased content"

Source:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 hits US retailers tomorrow, TouchWiz UX coming in future software upgrade -- Engadget
    Movies was just released for Wifi Xoom yesterday.
    06-19-2011 10:05 AM
    pretty lame that this doesn't work out of the gate.
    06-20-2011 10:05 AM
    Ask Xoom owners about not working out of the gate.
    06-20-2011 02:28 PM
    ptf, ha, true
    06-20-2011 02:35 PM
    If you choose to live on the bleeding edge, you'll have to wait for some features. It happens with every new type of device.
    06-20-2011 05:10 PM
    I'm pretty sure Google has to update the Market for each new device. Patience. I've heard that Google Movies is half-baked as it is.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    06-20-2011 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD