cant transfer files tonew10.1

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
estigall when you plug in your usb do you see up at left hand corner mtp application thats when you can tranfer your files i right click on file and sent it to my tabO:)

Yes I do see MTP Application, but I am not getting any response from my PC, its like it totally does not recognize it. When I right click, I dont have the option to send it to my Gtab. My tab recognizes the pc, but the pc doesnt recognize it. Its making me crazy!!!!!!

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Loaded the USB drivers as described above on my Windows 7 64bit computer and connected my 10.1 32bit Tab and it recognizes it initially. After transferring files to it once the recognized device drops off the system. I have to unplug and re-connect it to get it to work again. Anyone else experience this?

I had a similar issue. I don't know if you're using a desktop or not. Myself I was using one of the USB ports mounted in the front of the desktop case and the SGT kept dropping off. I moved it to a USB port on the rear of the case and haven't had a single problem since. My theory, is the cheap wires they use to connect to the remote USB ports on the front of the case were causing communication problems. Using the USB port in the back that's build into the motherboard resulted in less interference/noise.

Of course if you're using a laptop, then this probably won't help you

LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried using the Software Data Cable app? I was able to get my PC to see my Tab, and move a few photos back and forth. Worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995