Sync iTunes With 10.1?

AbsolutAdikt7

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Whats up fellas!

I picked up the Tab 10.1 the other day and I am wondering if there is any way to sync my itunes library?

There is no way to "Mount" the device as a drive letter so its limited...

I want pretty much everything how its synced to an iPod to be synced to my tab 10.1 the same way...

Any thoughts?

I tried isyncr, and a few others with no luck!

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Best bet is to download a prog that plays MP4's (Poweramp comes to mind) and drag and drop your music over to the music folder. Unless it's the old DRM stuff, it will play just fine :)

godsponge

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
iSyncr and DoubleTwist both have a wifi sync option. Both you have to pay for though. I prefer iSyncr and use it all the time. If you can't mount as a drive you will need to use some sort of wifi sync I believe.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

AbsolutAdikt7

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Best bet is to download a prog that plays MP4's (Poweramp comes to mind) and drag and drop your music over to the music folder. Unless it's the old DRM stuff, it will play just fine :)

I My music library changes at a drop of a dime so I am looking to sync just like an iPod to itunes

I have not tried double twist only because it is so expensive and there is no trial... if i dont like it there is no way to return.....

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I My music library changes at a drop of a dime so I am looking to sync just like an iPod to itunes

I have not tried double twist only because it is so expensive and there is no trial... if i dont like it there is no way to return.....

Yea, I'm the same way with music...Double twist sounds like the way to actually sync.

RyanDDD

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This is way late for the above post but I was having the same problem just now. Use the software that comes with it called Kies. Go on samsungs website or google it, you should find it no problem. You can add your itunes folder, movies, etc, etc. Works great. Also, in the wifi menu on the tablet there should be a Wifi Kies option so you can sync wirelessly. Hope this helps someone out.

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Just use Google music. You can set the music manager desktop tool to auto upload itunes music to your Google account. Then you can access on any android device as well as make available offline on multiple devices. No plugging in or syncing neccessary .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk