No Live Wallpaper Lock Screen?

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Well that's kind of a downer, considering the Xoom just defaulted to whatever your home screen wallpaper was. I kind of liked turning on my tablet and seeing it there.

The worst part is you can't even choose a regular wallpaper, it goes straight to my Google account. I have to import the wallpapers stored on my Tab to my Picasa in order to use them? :confused:

Edit- actually, you don't have to import anything if you set it from the home screen itself, I was doing it through settings. Still sucks about the Live Wallpaper though. And apparently you have to crop it?

Wookiee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I don't get why lockscreen wallpapers have to be such a headache. I can't figure out how to set one without cropping. Anyone have any suggestions?

jasonmh26

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I don't get why lockscreen wallpapers have to be such a headache. I can't figure out how to set one without cropping. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'd love to know this too. I start out with a great looking 1280x800 image, and by the time it crops it it looks blownup and grainy.