Browser Shutdowns

tarichar

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having the issue of the browser randomly shutting down mid session? This has happened to me quite a few times, and always on different websites. I even tried another browser in Dolphin HD and still had the same issues. Strange.

Wookiee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a solution for you, but I can tell you that you're not alone. It happens to me quite often on various websites, seemingly at random.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me all the time with the miren browser. It didn't matter where in the app I was whether it was editing bookmarks or checking websites it crashed constantly. The stock browser has been much more stable.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i know on my xoom with 3.0 snafu used to close on the first page. on 3.1 it doesn't, but if it does meh so what. when i had the ipad2 on latest software it did it on a few sites and my playbook though not recently but it does the same thing on heavy flash sites, except since flash 10.3. it seems to be a common issue amongst most platforms, i hope android gets it fixed but i can contend with it for now.

casualninja#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I just my tab and was having the same browser crash issues. I switched to dolphin and the same crashes persisted. I then went into the settings and disabled javascript. I have not had any more crashes with dolphin. I think it has to do with honeycombs inability to gloss over poorly writen javascript. I reinable javascript for pages that need it. I dont know if this will help anyone else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995