1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default No gameloft games yet

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Gameloft doesn't have any games out for the tab yet. I was hoping to have some nova 2 action on my new tablet. I think gameoft has great games and hope they have some out soon

Right now Gameloft is working on bringing some of its titles specifically for the galaxy tab, but not necessarily the 10.1 right now. Remember for apps to show up on your device in the market they must be flagged general or not have any device compatibility data associated with it (in effect flagged all). Then there is also the version compatibility requirements for the OS. Thats why some Honeycomb apps dont work because they havent been flagged as compatible with the new 3.1 now included on the retail units. Vice versa this also made it so that apps like NY Times for Tablets wouldn't work on the dev tablets until they were updated to 3.1 as the app was flagged Honeycomb 3.1 only.

Thanked by:

Can't you play the phone version just with the 2x mode. its not optimal but its something till the HD games come around.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I'll just pass the time with some dungeon defenders :-)

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

I got Asphlt 6 on my gtab 10.1 by taking the sms app link from my phone and installing it on my tab, then it downloaded the game files. It works, sometimes and others i can bearly get a race in, But i expect as much, since it's not optamized for this tab yet.