two stupid questions...

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
1. How do you delete a bookmark? I am trying to get rid of one from the bookmark widget, and for the life of me, cant!

2. How do you move a downloaded app from one folder to another? Im having to hook up the usb to my comuter and open two windows to do it.

Oh, and one other one....where is the folder that holds the stock wallpapers?

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
1. Open the browser, and go to the bookmark list by hitting the icon in the top right. Find the bookmark you want to remove and long-press on it. Select delete from the menu.

Can't help you on the others, sorry!

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
1. Open the browser, and go to the bookmark list by hitting the icon in the top right. Find the bookmark you want to remove and long-press on it. Select delete from the menu.

Can't help you on the others, sorry!

lol...as soon as I posted the questions I found the bookmark answer when I added this forum as a bookmark. Still can't figure out the other two though.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
2. How do you move a downloaded app from one folder to another? Im having to hook up the usb to my comuter and open two windows to do it.

Oh, and one other one....where is the folder that holds the stock wallpapers?

Do you mean an app like the actual apk? Actually, it probably doesn't matter. You need a file management utility like Astro. It's in the market, free. Works like Windows explorer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy