Wallpaper

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was about to post this question as well. I'm wondering the same thing.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

RnFstRuckHrd

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Tap and hold anywhere on the home screen (or tap the plus sign in the top right corner).

Select wallpapers tab --> select wallpaper --> then it will ask yoi of ypi want to set the wallpaper or lockscreen --> There they are.

Reactions: ashishb

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Tap and hold anywhere on the home screen (or tap the plus sign in the top right corner).

Select wallpapers tab --> select wallpaper --> then it will ask yoi of ypi want to set the wallpaper or lockscreen --> There they are.

I don't think this is what the OP had in mind.
I think the OP would like to know where they are kept within the device's file system.

I'd like to know this as well. If there's a hidden folder that can be found I'd like to be able to add my favorite wallpapers to that folder. That way I won't have to navigate through my photos using a file manager, and choosing to add it as a wallpaper.

alenzini

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The wallpaper are in Launcher2.apk. This can be found in /system/app. When I extracted the default wallpaper I used a tool to convert it to a RAR file I found via a Google search. I've since read that it is as simple as changing the extension to .zip.

Hope this helps,

Andy

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The wallpaper are in Launcher2.apk. This can be found in /system/app. When I extracted the default wallpaper I used a tool to convert it to a RAR file I found via a Google search. I've since read that it is as simple as changing the extension to .zip.

Hope this helps,

Andy
it helps...next time i have an hour or two ill copy it and check it out. Still a pain in he butt to add new ones...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress