Exchange Services Error on SGT 10.1

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I had my MS Exchange email for work going like a charm on my Tab along with my Gmail and YahooMail accounts. Now all of a sudden when I try to open my email I get an error message. It says:

Sorry! The application Exchange Services (process.com,android.exchange) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I try to report that and get another error that says:

Sorry! The application Email (process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly, please try again.

Any thoughts on what is going on here? I'm assuming this is a 3.1 issue and not necessarily related to the `10.1 itself. Is that a fair assumption?

Thanks for the advice in advance!

LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've never had much luck with the stock android email application, especially with exchange in the mix.

Have you tried using K9 instead?

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I've never had much luck with the stock android email application, especially with exchange in the mix.

Have you tried using K9 instead?
I used K9 on my DInc for a while. Maybe I should give that a go if this is a recurring problem with the stock mail app.

dazsalt

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I had my MS Exchange email for work going like a charm on my Tab along with my Gmail and YahooMail accounts. Now all of a sudden when I try to open my email I get an error message. It says:

Sorry! The application Exchange Services (process.com,android.exchange) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I try to report that and get another error that says:

Sorry! The application Email (process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly, please try again.

Any thoughts on what is going on here? I'm assuming this is a 3.1 issue and not necessarily related to the `10.1 itself. Is that a fair assumption?

Thanks for the advice in advance!

My Asus transformer is suddenly doing exactly the same following an update. I'll post more in the appropriate forum but your post is one of the few that matches my problem exactly. It was originally solid as a rock - now I have this error.

I might try wiping my email profiles and then recreating them in case it's a data issue - if not it'll be a software rollback until the next update.

Daz.

cDoMedia

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I deleted the exchange account and then added it back. It worked for a few minutes and added some email back in but went right back to the same error message. Acer A500... Any other ideas?

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I found the solution for the exchange services error - uncheck Picasa and any other Google services you may not use on your gmail account settings (I'm guessing they were just added). I did that and haven't had the problem since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12