Has anyone noticed that flash videos on the tab play mostly in mobile format? In my HTC Evo I can play videos on websites but in the tab I cannot. When using Dolphin HD browser if you look at sites in desktop mode, flash content doesn't work. I get the same result in stock browser ifwhen I change the about:config setting to change the browser from android mode to desktop mode.

I've run into a couple of sites where flash content doesn't open at all in the tab but it opens properly on my HTC Evo. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that the tab doesn't have the latest version of flash like the Evo. The flash site doesn't list the 10.1 tab so don't know if we can install the lastest version.

Any thoughts?

Update:
    Intalling the lastest version of Flash (10.3) from the market fixed my issues. :-)
    06-24-2011 10:08 AM
    No, I haven't seen anything like this on my Tab. Flash works very well. I did, however, change the UA String of the stock browser to "Desktop", so maybe that's helping.

If you want to do that> In the browser type about.debug and hit enter> settings> Debug> UA String.
    06-24-2011 10:17 AM
    I installed Flash 10.3 and it cleared up any issues I was having with Flash sites. I have no idea what it was using before, but it didn't work very well. Took a stab in the dark and put 10.3 on it and have been good to go.
    kayropr likes this.
    06-24-2011 10:19 AM
    Not sure. I installed Flash the day I got mine, its been playing flash content just fine for me.
    06-24-2011 10:48 AM
    Cool, I'll go ahead and install the latest version of flash then. :-)
    06-24-2011 10:52 AM
    I also had to install 10.3 in order for it to work well. But I did like how if you use Dolphin HD, and went to HBOGO you could get HBOGo to work :-)
    06-24-2011 10:56 AM
    I guess what a lot of people don't realize, is that Flash isn't preinstalled on the device (like most Flash-capable devices). You have to install from the market first in order for it to work
    06-24-2011 11:25 AM
    Well that's what I was confused about. All they boast about is Flash, Flash, Flash, yet it doesn't come pre-installed?

Took me a little bit but then realized that something wasn't right so I grabbed Flash 10.3 from the Market and then all was good.
    06-24-2011 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD