Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!

I got tired of searching for a case for the 10.1 (had taken to putting it a manila folder inside my computer bag)...so I ordered the official on from Samsung...just came this afternoon.

Bottom line: I like it, keeps the tab secure and doesn't increase the bulk or weight that much! You do have to open the case to charge it, but that's minor.

Sorry for the picture quality...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0625.jpg   Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0623.jpg   Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0626.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:

Nice yeah im getting tired of looking for a case its good to hear that it does it add more weight to it.

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane5 View Post
    I got tired of searching for a case for the 10.1 (had taken to putting it a manila folder inside my computer bag)...so I ordered the official on from Samsung...just came this afternoon.

Bottom line: I like it, keeps the tab secure and doesn't increase the bulk or weight that much! You do have to open the case to charge it, but that's minor.

Sorry for the picture quality...
    You've upset me.

-still waiting for mine

sent from my OG EVO
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Thanks for the pictures! I ordered mine this afternoon, so hoping it gets here early next week (only opted for the USPS shipping)
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.

Ordered mine today, off the Samsung site. Since there is a valid coupon code, I got the keyboard dock, too. (Used GOOGLEIO2011 to get 30% off)

I will have that and a Roocase to compare against next week.
    Thanked by 3:

Hi,
    I'm making my FIRST post so I can see pictures that people post.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Ordered one yesterday and hope it doesn't take too long to get here. Gave up on Best Buy and their lack of interest of anything not Apple.
    Thanked by:
    Stormhead77 and kyopoboy like this.

I got tired of waiting for my rooCASE and cancelled the order and bought one of these... hopefully I get it soon.

When you set it up as a stand, doesn't the headphone jack end up at the bottom? How is that supposed to work for watching movies and such?

Does anyone know if you can put it in the dock with the case on, or do you have to take it out?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Default Re: Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!

Quote Originally Posted by ditchparrot View Post
    Ordered one yesterday and hope it doesn't take too long to get here. Gave up on Best Buy and their lack of interest of anything not Apple.
    It doesn't have anything to do with Apple... Samsung doesn't even have their own accessories available on their website for the most part, so why would you expect any third party resellers to have them?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

You only have to open the flap to access the docking port. When using it as a movie watching stand, the power, volume and headphone jack are at the top.

If you lay it on the side to type easier, then the camera, and buttons/jack are at the bottom...this is also where you need to fit the flap into the slit on the back to maintain the angle...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0628.jpg   Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0629.jpg   Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0630.jpg   Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!-imag0631.jpg  
    Thanked by 5:

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gossett View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with Apple... Samsung doesn't even have their own accessories available on their website for the most part, so why would you expect any third party resellers to have them?
    It's not just the accessories, but pretty much everything that isn't Apple when it comes to tablets or mobile. They had no clue what the Samsung Galaxy Tab was last week. None. Even after they got some in they didn't know they had them. I had to tell them after I looked online and saw that they were available! Pathetic.

Now backtrack two months when the iPad2 was released and the Best Buy employees could practically recite the S/N of every iPad that was on the truck, tell me when the truck stopped to get gas on the way to the store and what the delivery guy had for lunch...all with a twinkle in their eye compared to the blank stare I got when I asked about the Tab last week.
    Last edited by ditchparrot; 06-24-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    s1moore, hurricane5 and i1der like this.

Ordered mine this morning! I'm getting nervous with no case.
    sdesocio likes this.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane5 View Post
    You only have to open the flap to access the docking port. When using it as a movie watching stand, the power, volume and headphone jack are at the top.

If you lay it on the side to type easier, then the camera, and buttons/jack are at the bottom...this is also where you need to fit the flap into the slit on the back to maintain the angle...
    That looks nice, thanks for the pics.

Thanks for the pics. Now, where is everybody getting this thing? I don't see it available on Samsung's site.

Quote Originally Posted by noman190 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can put it in the dock with the case on, or do you have to take it out?
    You can plug in the cable or adapters with the roocase, but you won't be able to dock it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Now, where is everybody getting this thing? I don't see it available on Samsung's site.
    [URL="http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab-accessories/EFC-1B1NBEGSTA"[/URL]

Edit: Sorry about that... Updated
    Last edited by Kevin Gossett; 06-24-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gossett View Post
    That link is wrong...but I'm curious what case y'all are referring to and where t get it as well...

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

First post-

Just ordered mine -- thanks for the info. This looks exactly like what I've been looking for.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by Sgaar View Post
    First post-
    Let's not clutter up the forums with these types of posts... That's what the introductions forum is for
    SassyPenguin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchparrot View Post
    When i hit the shop button, all i get is a listing of local and online retailers... Which is none.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Sorry, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I clicked on the "shop" button to order mine yesterday.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast