LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I received my Roocase from Amazon today. So far I like it. Not too much bulk.
47fe296d-1ae0-9869.jpg

47fe296d-1af9-bce0.jpg
47fe296d-1b07-762d.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine two weeks ago. I got an email like 3 days ago saying that their shipment got held up at customs coming from overseas and that there would be about a week delay. They gave me 5 dollars off the case and paid for expedited shipping... I told them keep their 5 bucks and give me overnight but they said they don't use overnight shipping. Hopefully I get it soon... I've been using some generic neoprene pouch and propping it against a computer tower for watching movies on break at work... makes me nervous as hell that it's gonna slide down and fall over.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
When at an incline, is that the lowest it will go. I was looking for a case that would allow me to type on it. I like how the Samsung case will tilt slightly to give a more natural feel while typing on the touch screen keyboard. I would like to know if this one has the same feature.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I received mine on the 23rd. So far, I'm loving it. It is a little heavy and thick, but at the same time the leather looks really good and the case itself is very nice. Seems like it'll provide good protection as well. And yea, I think the stand mechanism is stable... I'm just worried about the velcro that's used for the stand fading over time. As of now, you can't beat this price/quality ratio. Oh, the one negative is that you cannot charge the tab while the front cover is closed over it, but that's a minor issue.

LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
When at an incline, is that the lowest it will go. I was looking for a case that would allow me to type on it. I like how the Samsung case will tilt slightly to give a more natural feel while typing on the touch screen keyboard. I would like to know if this one has the same feature.

Yes, it is at it's lowest in the picture. It makes it pretty cool for typing on your lap. Notsomuch for tabletop.

LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Anytime.

I've been using it through the weekend, and its been a nice case so far. I'll be interested to compare it to the Samsung book case when I get that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781