I know this is a really dumb question, but how do you use the camera zoom on this thing (or does it not have it)?
    06-25-2011 08:41 AM
    My guess would be the volume rocker
    06-25-2011 09:39 AM
    surprisingly anoff there is no zoom. it has every other setting except a zoom. the rocker doesnt do anything but there is one square on the pane that might be were one could go. but alas no zoom. btw i kept trying to type xoom instead of zoom.
    06-25-2011 10:11 AM
    surprisingly anoff there is no zoom. it has every other setting except a zoom. the rocker doesnt do anything but there is one square on the pane that might be were one could go. but alas no zoom. btw i kept trying to type xoom instead of zoom.
    Hmm... wonder if the touchwiz update will add zoom?
    06-25-2011 10:17 AM
    tried to zoom but could not.
    When trying to pinch the screen or tapping the screen I discovered one thing. Tapping on the screen does set the focus to wherever you tapped though.
    06-25-2011 10:39 AM
    i would hope so i mean i swear to go the damn thing has more settings then my digital camera. i dont see my self using it as a convenience camera like my playbook. mostly because i cary around my pb the lovely samsung will stay at home. its the whole form factor thing plus i dont want to bring it in the work truck.
    06-25-2011 10:41 AM
    tried to zoom but could not.
    When trying to pinch the screen or tapping the screen I discovered one thing. Tapping on the screen does set the focus to wherever you tapped though.
    now thats cool.
    06-25-2011 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD