1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Lightbulb Tired of waiting for netflix and hulu for your tab?

I have found that shows I might like are available on their own websites...
    I've been watching men of certain age on tnt.tv, That offers others shows a well. Last night tried comedy central after reading a post here... What you been watching? I can't leave my tab even at home that offers me a quad core laptop, six core desktop connected to a 100 inch projector.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Tired of waiting for netflix and hulu for your tab?

Good find. I never thought to do this. I've been catching up on How I Met Your Mother on CBS.com. I was also streaming some live tennis earlier on Justin.tv

I've actually got Hulu working on my Tab.

Please post directions for Hulu. In as much detail as possible, with links to the new flash file. I tried unsuccesfully, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Changed the browser to desktop and replaced the flash file with one that didn't work. Even tried to reboot. Still didn't work. Either I don't have the right file, or I missed a step somewhere...Please help!

I had problems at first as well, Hulu would keep saying that I didn't have the current version of Flash installed. So I uninstalled the modified Flash and went back into Clockwork recovery and reinstalled it. Worked fine after that.

I haven't heard about clockwork recovery. What is that? Sorry if that's a basic question, I've only had the Tab for two weeks and no android phone, only a little playing around with android 1.5, so I know practically nothing.

This site will explain everything. Galaxytabhacks.com.