- 548 Posts
Experience with the tab.
Just got a tab 2 10.1 a lite disappointed thus far as it is not as snappy as my friends ipad. I haven't done the software update I'm contemplating returning it any ideas? I have the gs3 and love it but this is sub par thus far.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-03-2012, 11:09 AM #3
- 10-04-2012, 02:58 PM #4
- 10-10-2012, 07:22 PM #5
- 135 Posts
- Calkulins E4GT.ROM.v3.0
Re: Experience with the tab.
If your not satisfied with the speed you have now, them rooting and some jellybean aokp is in order.
While my tab was in stock mode, about 3hrs, I noticed an improvement with ics. After rooting and debloating and Apex launcher it got and felt even better.
Now with aokp jb its fast and responsive, and looks great with the jb eye candy thats included in this Rom.
Apex launcher is a big plus over stock launcher, just upgrading to Apex may give you a better feel of speed and smoother
Sent to you from the Jellybean Galaxy on board a GT P5113.
- 10-13-2012, 08:29 PM #6
- By elvisgp in forum Windows PhoneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:45 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
- By Joe the Insider in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 26Last Post: 07-17-2011, 04:24 PM
- By og_president in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:09 AM
- By digitalslacker in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:54 AM