- 5 Posts
Is my new tablet charging?
Okay - boy am I new at tablets. I've just plugged in the brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as instructed per tiny booklet. It showed a battery on the screen and was scrolling on it left to right. That was an hour ago. Now it shows nothing. How do I know if it's charging at all and how will I know when it is finished? I can't find any reference to this in the online manual (except "when it is finished") or on forums so far or YouTube.
- 10-07-2012, 09:17 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Is my new tablet charging?
Thanks for the response. It did charge but even a chat with Samsung was confusing. They kept trying to tell me where to look to see how fully charged it was and ignored that this was the initial charge and the machine had not even been set up yet. They finally got that right and said there is no way to tell - charge it for six hours, set it up and then check again. Thank goodness it did charge.
- 10-13-2012, 08:31 PM #4
- By grrump in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 07-27-2011, 05:14 AM
- By czm2000 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 109Last Post: 05-14-2011, 09:37 PM
- By jldeitch in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:42 AM
- By vonhoene in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM
- By polishdroiduser in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2009, 03:58 AM