- 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 On Verizon?
Good question, honestly I am looking for a solid Android Tablet on Verizon with LTE, I would like the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 but there is no sign that Verizon is offering anything other than the crappy Motorola tablets, and of course every possible iteration of the iPad. I am looking to ditch my 3 month old iPad 3 LTE and get an Android Tablet but I must have LTE I don't want to carry around a MiFi all the time.
- By Michelle Haag in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 126Last Post: 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM
- By smooches680 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:47 AM
- By johnnyfr03 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:51 AM
- By nerdisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
- By yanks4life in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 02:08 PM