Words With Friends version 4.9 From Amazon AppStore fixes the problem with WwF 5.9

Kimberly Faher

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Amazon AppStore Version 4.9 fixes the problem with WwF 5.9 from PlayStore, Samsung Store, FaceBook AppStore, etc. WwF 5.9 does not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 that I had just bought for my wife. None of the editions freely available from any source worked until I downloaded the Amazon AppStore application via Email notification (must uncheck 'Unknown Sources' in the Security tab of the settings app to download) and then after installation you are asked to activate through your facebook login. She got all her games and they all worked. She now has an Amazon AppStore Icon and a Words With Friends Icon and the game works without a problem. Don't forget to turn off 'Unknown sources' in the ecurity tab for safety's sake.

Convert2

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
The version from the Play Store crashes on our Tab 2 10.1 also - very frustrating.

I tried the resolution suggested above and so far it seems to work, i.e. running the Words with Friends version for the Kindle.

Last edited:

Ken Rossman

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
wwf is not currently compatible with samsung tablets and some other android tablets. I have switched to angry words, which is free, very similar to wwf and completely stable so far on my samsung galaxy tab2 and droid razr hd

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers