Anyone else have excessive lag on this tablet from time to time? I have a lot of apps on my phone, but not many of them run in the background..
A reboot seems to speed things up.. I'm also using the Nova Launcher.. Is it possible it's Nova slowing things down? Anyone else using a launcher that works better?
- 12-11-2012, 09:17 AM #3
I get the same thing. I am up to 105 apps, 2 GB internal memory, and 5 GB of 32 GB memory card. I think my problem is the inability to move apps to my memory card to free up space. I use Apex Launcher.
Sent from my Nexus 10My Toys
Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2
I don't think I'm too close to running out of room on the internal SD, but my external SD is geting close due to some movies I put on it (but that shouldn't matter).. Last night it was running smoothly with no changes made.. I think it just has a mind of its own, and hopefully JB will smoothen it out.
- By ReproOne in forum HTC HeroReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:59 PM
- By Ruben in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 05:00 PM
- By LoveToTalkSports in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2009, 04:57 AM
- By esn#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 02:17 PM
- By Fabrian in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:12 PM