Anyone else have excessive lag on this tablet from time to time? I have a lot of apps on my phone, but not many of them run in the background..
A reboot seems to speed things up.. I'm also using the Nova Launcher.. Is it possible it's Nova slowing things down? Anyone else using a launcher that works better?
- 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM #3
I get the same thing. I am up to 105 apps, 2 GB internal memory, and 5 GB of 32 GB memory card. I think my problem is the inability to move apps to my memory card to free up space. I use Apex Launcher.
Sent from my Nexus 10
I don't think I'm too close to running out of room on the internal SD, but my external SD is geting close due to some movies I put on it (but that shouldn't matter).. Last night it was running smoothly with no changes made.. I think it just has a mind of its own, and hopefully JB will smoothen it out.
- By ReproOne in forum HTC HeroReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Ruben in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:00 PM
- By LoveToTalkSports in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2009, 03:57 AM
- By o4liberty in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 01:17 PM
- By Fabrian in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:12 PM