- 2 Posts
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Hardware id missing error code???
I just got this Tab 2 for Christmas and have been attempting to sync it with my PC. Every time as soon as it's plugged in Windows gives me the "hardware id missing" error. I'm running ICS on the tab of course and kies just updated?? Any clues would be greatly appreciated. Fyi my PC is still running vista, I know.... Lol
- 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM #2
- 12-29-2012, 10:21 PM #3
Re: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Hardware id missing error code???
Did you download Samsung Kies? It has all the drivers that you need.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HDMy Toys
Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2
- 05-29-2013, 04:23 PM #5
- By eptiger in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:23 AM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:17 PM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
- By corydunbar in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:14 AM
- By xxraffyxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2011, 09:38 AM