- 1,078 Posts
What happened to "My Apps"?
Okay, so I have been ignoring my Tab 2 10.1 tablet for the past month as I have been spending lots of quality time with my new Nexus 4 phone. Maybe it is pissed at me, or maybe I am just mis-remembering (though I don't see how that is possible).
Anyway, here's the thing: when I open Play Store and tap menu, the "My Apps" item is nowhere to be seen. Shouldn't it be there?
Yes, I am logged onto my account, and if I open play.google.com in a browser, the Samsung tablet is listed there with my other devices and I can see the installed apps.
Have tried restarting the tablet; also tried logging onto my wife's Play Store account and then back to my own, but My Apps is still missing.
- 12-25-2012, 03:19 PM #2
- 24 Posts
Re: What happened to "My Apps"?
Once you open google play, in the upper right hand corner of the app screen should be an arrow pointing down. Press that it will bring you to your apps downloaded and a swip of the screen will be all of your apps.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central ForumsPhone - Samsung Galaxy S3 JellyBean 4.1.2
Tablet - Google Nexus 10 - Stock
- 12-26-2012, 12:53 PM #4
- By thelazydogsback in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
- By tyrelian in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:12 AM
- By dandan2980 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM
- By dtumillo in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:55 PM