- 177 Posts
New to a tablet. need help or suggestions
I just got this tablet for christmas and have a few questions.
1- Is there anyway to play flash games from facebook on this or watch some flash movies or shows?
2-What is a good app for reading books
I think this tablet is great and would like to learn more about it, didnt come with anything other than plug, is there a place to explore what all this is capable of doing
Thanks for your help
- 12-28-2012, 04:30 AM #2
- 01-01-2013, 11:19 AM #3
- 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM #4
Re: New to a tablet. need help or suggestions
You know what I've become a big fan of (and didn't expect to)? Is some of the games I used to play on my phone are MUCH more enjoyable on a tablet. Try going to the market and downloading some games.
Also, I enjoy using Zinio for magazines. You can get some great deals if you subscribe to multiple magazines. They'll send you $5 or $10 credits for future use after you subscribe to a magazine.
- By ricking in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:57 AM
- By spongey600 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
- By spongey600 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
- By jcny21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:16 AM
- By jcny21 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:45 AM