New to a tablet. need help or suggestions

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got this tablet for christmas and have a few questions.

1- Is there anyway to play flash games from facebook on this or watch some flash movies or shows?
2-What is a good app for reading books

I think this tablet is great and would like to learn more about it, didnt come with anything other than plug, is there a place to explore what all this is capable of doing

Thanks for your help

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got this tablet for christmas and have a few questions.

1- Is there anyway to play flash games from facebook on this or watch some flash movies or shows?
2-What is a good app for reading books

I think this tablet is great and would like to learn more about it, didnt come with anything other than plug, is there a place to explore what all this is capable of doing

Thanks for your help

1. I haven't ever tried flash games. But if you side load Adobe Flash, you can load flash sites on non Google browsers. I use Dolphin and Boat.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=com.boatbrowser.free&token=l6kPzwQG
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser&token=GexL5all

2. You can use every major book store on Android expect iTunes. Amazon has the best selection from my experience. I have a Amazon account, my wife has a Nook account, and my sons have a Kobo account. My wife and I both have all 3 loaded plus Play Books on our tablets so we can use everyone's books.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
You know what I've become a big fan of (and didn't expect to)? Is some of the games I used to play on my phone are MUCH more enjoyable on a tablet. Try going to the market and downloading some games.

Also, I enjoy using Zinio for magazines. You can get some great deals if you subscribe to multiple magazines. They'll send you $5 or $10 credits for future use after you subscribe to a magazine.