- 2 Posts
I have a AT&T Tab 2 10.1 and a GS3 phone. I really like the Messaging app on the phone but it is not on the Tab 2. I have searched the Play store for it and it is not available so I upgraded the AT&T Messages app. I really do not like that app when I used it on my phone so I disabled it in favor of Messaging. I wanted my messages available on both devices and the only way to do that was to use the AT&T app so I enabled it on my phone and tablet. Does anyone know if the Messaging phone app is available for the tablet or is it an app that is only for the phone?
- 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM #2
Re: Messaging app
I don't know about that app, but I know DeskSMS works great for me. One portion gets installed on your phone, and another (DeskSMS) gets installed on the tablet.. It costs a few dollars but it lets me use my wifi-only tablet to receive messages that were sent to my phone.
- 01-08-2013, 12:57 PM #3
- 01-08-2013, 02:27 PM #4
- By woodyanderson in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM
- By iLoveAndroid in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM
- By cmack in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:58 PM
- By 914 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
- By 914 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM