Sync issues with my tab2 10.1
Every time I try and use the sync on my tab2 I am getting an error. It tell me there is a issue with the server. Is the server down all the time now? I can log into my Samsung account with no problems. Am I doing something wrong or need to change a setting somewhere?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 01-17-2013, 02:05 PM #2
- 79 Posts
Re: Sync issues with my tab2 10.1
I'm having the same issue's. Ever since update, my yahoo email has server errors. I changed my password once already and that worked for a day. Now getting yahoo sign in failure saying my server password has changed. It asks me for a new password, I type it in and get server error.
Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
- 05-10-2013, 02:37 PM #3
- By Jsreb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
- By oceanridin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:42 PM
- By bberrynewbie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
- By heathro1281 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:21 PM
- By Booshanky in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 PM