- 2 Posts
There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later (13001).
I am recently getting this message when I try to access Netflix, after installing the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update. The Wi-fi signal works fine, as I am in the same room as the router. Netflix works with my computer, HDTV and Blu-ray player, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the tablet or with Jelly Bean.
- 01-22-2013, 01:33 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later (13001).
Cleared the cache for Netflix, but got the same error message. Ditto for restarting the tablet. Thanks anyway.
I googled the 13001 error message and a few people have the same problem, but on other Android devices. I'd only like to know if this error message is common, even if there isn't a solution yet.
- 01-22-2013, 07:03 PM #4
- By GuyverV in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 21Last Post: 08-27-2016, 03:12 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:42 PM
- By fasst27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:32 PM
- By ocampor79 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 06:28 PM
- By doobie581 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:35 AM