- 1 Posts
Cannot switch on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from the raffle price yesterday. I have fully charged it but i cannot switch on the tablet. This is a brand new tablet from a box. However, it is only working if i keep the charger on (eventho it said 100% full battery) but if i take out the charger it will die, screen will go blank. Is this the fault tablet that I have received? Please help...
- 01-27-2013, 11:10 AM #2
- 145 Posts
Re: Cannot switch on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Have you tried holding the power on button in? Also check(when you have it on charger) what settings are selected in "powersave"
To go to settings tap the clock in the r/hand bottom of the screen and then tap settings (gear icon)GT-5100 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
I-9500 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 01-27-2013, 02:34 PM #3
- By kvurj11364 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:53 AM
- By djR3Z in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:48 PM
- By jif0009 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:53 AM
- By Jon Garrett in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:11 PM
- By kagenish in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 09:28 PM