Cyanogen MOD Nightly for Verizon Tab 2 10.1
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I have the Verizon Tab 2 10.1 (Model SCH-I905). I was wondering if anyone has installed the latest nightly build of Cyanogen for this device and what your pro/cons are at this point. I'm interested in taking off the touchwiz and loading this guy up but I also don't want to brick my device. Please let me know what your results have been. Thanks!
- 02-08-2013, 08:06 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Cyanogen MOD Nightly for Verizon Tab 2 10.1
I have the wifi version (GT-P5113) and loaded CM10.1-20130121-EXPERIMENTAL-p5110-M1. I love it. I may move to the nightlies, but first I want to find a good kernel to tweak it out.
Also, the main reason I went with CM10.1 was to have Android 4.2.1. This allows me to have multiple accounts. I set up an account for my kid, so he can have all his games and videos in one spot and not F around with my set up.
- By deeler in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 24Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:12 PM
- By oneobserver in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
- By goodbyebb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 07:27 AM
- By Stang68 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:10 PM
- By melissasroja in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 23Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:51 PM