- 1 Posts
Unable to install or uninstall apps
I can only install and uninstall apps through the google play store, trying to do so from the settings with the application manager it says uninstalling with the progress bar but never changes and doesn't complete.
Any idea what the problem is? I've only had the tablet for 3 months
- 02-10-2013, 11:21 PM #2
- 145 Posts
Re: Unable to install or uninstall apps
Using Google Play store is the generally accepted method of installing apps. To un-install tap the applications drawer(small block of squares) top right hand corner of the home screen, then the menu icon and select "uninstall" from the drop down menu. All the apps that has a red minus sign next to it can be un installed by tapping and holding the required icon.
SpikesGT-5100 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
I-9500 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 02-11-2013, 09:08 AM #3
- By MoonlightSoldier in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
- By circustravis in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2011, 11:33 PM
- By pwkwsfi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2011, 06:04 PM
- By letsgoflyers81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:09 PM
- By brianrook in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2010, 09:54 PM