- 2 Posts
P5113 Root Help
I had tried rooting a while back with a tutorial for rooting the smaller version of the Tab2 and it said it all worked and was successful and i downloaded root checker and it said I have no root. Root apps don't work. I even have CWM recovery.
I'm running 4.1.1 and when I try to update it says "Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available."
Can someone point me in the right direction to either like completely wiping my Tab2 of CWM and all (i tried factory reset and it didn't remove CWM) or how to root the Tab2 P5113 running 4.1.1
- 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM #2
- 02-16-2013, 11:46 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: P5113 Root Help
kinda in the same boat as op user. i rooted using the mac method (heimdall) and apparently everything was successful but when i run root checker it says its a no go. my question now is it better to unroot and try again or just redo with tablet in existing condition?
- 03-22-2013, 11:20 AM #5
- By htcman724 in forum Samsung Moment Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2010, 05:52 PM
- By haut92 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM
- By Sbkillz in forum Motorola Cliq and DextReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:56 PM
- By shenze in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:14 AM
- By tntdroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:29 PM