- 1 Posts
Galaxy TAb 2 10.1 HDMI connection
I need some help.
I have purchased the samsung HDMI adapator for my Tab 2 10.1, I have followed all the instructions, power adaptor connected, HDMI cable connected to adapator and TV, tunrned the TV to HDMI sourse but get a no HDMI signal message.
I have replaced the HDMI adaptor and got the same message.
I can connect a Kindle Fire HD via its HDMI cable so i know the TV is OK.
Anyone got and advice or ideas?
- 02-19-2013, 08:14 AM #2
- 204 Posts
Re: Galaxy TAb 2 10.1 HDMI connection
The HDMI only works with the GT-P5113 usa models.All Share can be used if your TV is compatible,.Here is a link to another forum where the issue was discussed in depth:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...i-adapter.htmlGT-5100 rooted; Slimkat 4.4.4
I-9500 4.4.2 KitKat rooted
- By HKing88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 14Last Post: 09-03-2011, 09:19 PM
- By jakeevans in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 28Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:10 AM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
- By corydunbar in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:14 AM
- By xxraffyxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2011, 09:38 AM