- 1 Posts
Download help please...
I just got my tablet a couple of days ago. One of the first things I did was go to Amazon to buy an app to listen to Somafm.com. I bought the app, went through the download and install process, but I can't find it on my tablet, even when I connect it to my laptop and do a thorough exploration. According to Amazon, it has been downloaded once and can't be downloaded again. I am not sure what to do, I am new to using a tablet, so I am a bit stumped by this.
- 03-02-2013, 07:56 AM #2
- 75 Posts
Re: Download help please...
Try settings>applications >all apps to make sure you have it. If it is present, go back to home screens tap the app drawer in the right top corner and search there. There are at least two pages of apps as standard so you may have flip to a second pageGT-5100 4.0.4 ICS
- By Brittaneyg1 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:56 AM
- By Dmhgrosso in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:53 AM
- By fire125k in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2011, 01:04 AM
- By forceofnature in forum LG AllyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:35 PM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM